Looking to Apply for an Apprenticeship?
If you're looking to become an Electrician apprentice with IBEW Local 456 you should read through all of the information that we are providing to you. Please follow these steps:
- Learn more about the different Electrical careers available to you.
- Find out the school and work requirements to become a Journeyman Electrician
- Learn the qualifications and Apply for an Apprenticeship during the upcoming Registration Dates
APPLICATION REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE 2022 PROGRAM
On the following dates and times you can fill out an application (listed under the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS BULLET POINT):
*make sure you read thru ALL information
- Monday June 7th 8-4:15
- Monday July 5th 8-4:15
- Monday August 2nd 8-4:15
- Monday September 13th 8-4:15
- Monday October 4th 8-4:15
- Monday November 1st 8-4:15
- Monday December 6th 8-4:15
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP